- Extensive experience with evaluations, reviews, appraisals, studies and advice to cooperation projects.
- Numerous contracts with national and international organizations and institutions, including UN (UNDP, WFP, ILO), World Bank, civil society organizations, and government development agencies in various countries.
- Recent contracts comprise assignments within:
- Energy, agriculture, rural development, transport, water supply.
- Environment, climate change, food security, poverty alleviation.
- o Private sector development, value chains, private-public partnerships
- Public finance and tax administration, institutional and legislative reform, public utilities strengthening, tariff policies, road funds.
- Support to civil society organizations, indigenous peoples, humanitarian assistance and relief distribution modalities for refugees, impact of refugees on host communities, humanitarian de-mining.
- Master of Science in Economics (Cand. Oeceon) University of Oslo 1977
- Bachelor degree in Geography and Economics University of Oslo 1974
|Thematic experience||Technical Experience|
|• Private sector develepment||• Cost benefit analysis|
|• Environment and climate||• Feasibility studies|
|• Infrastructure development||• Financial scenario models|
|• Civil society strengthening||• Socio economic appraisals|
Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Botswana, Bulgaria, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, China, Comoros, Côte d'Ivoire, Egypt, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Gabon, Ghana, Indonesia, Iran, Kenya, Lesotho, Lithuania, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Pakistan, Portugal, Senegal, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor Leste, Uganda, USA, Zambia, Zimbabwe